Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All this time

I've always contemplated this bullshit and so now, I've decided to throw myself into it and get stinky with the rest of you.
I can't even explain how much frustration will end up being thrown on here but I do know that whoever is reading this will probably enjoy many moments. This is just a very small opening to what will turn out to be a giant hole unfilled. I always said I would write a book one day. About the goings on of my so called life <--- I need those dvds. There is WAY too much to just throw it all out there at once but I guess I could begin with today.
Today is the first day of the rest of 2009. This month always end me metaphorically and literally. It will be my birthday, my husbands, his 2 brothers, my stepdads, and my mothers which is on christmas day. yes she always gets the shaft. Today is when I bring my Peachy to school and decide whether I actually want to be motivated enough to take a shower but have to wait until my Pumpkin and Monkey are entertained. I have no desire today. No patience either. I want to leave as early as possible in 5 days to take a 4hour trip to see a great friend I've never even met and spend a beautiful day with 2 beautiful women and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen ever!
Today I will already have bags packed and things set to go for this trip and yet, my dirty dishes will still be in the sink, and laundry in the dryer, also some in a basket that needs to be folded, and a husband who has waited to the absolute very last second to bring in paperwork for new insurance that we very much need, is still in bed procrastinating per usual...
Today will be "one of those" days just like any other.
Except today I let someone else in.

No comments:

Post a Comment