I've missed you tremendously and didn't even know it until now. I wish I had 17 hours to devote to you and let you in on the life that is mine right now but thats not happening tonight because I like my sleep more than you. I do promise to spend more time with you as I do need you in my life. Like right now as my husband is on the phone arguing with me about the kids going to dancing school (which he knew about) and its 9pm and I'm eating my dinner.. which is a blueberry poptart. I am what some would like to call.. "a hot mess" of a Mama at this point and I NEED to let this out. I'm going to start with this list of things that I no longer want to do, but probably will....
I no longer want to :
Find important things where they don't belong.
Make amends for problems other than my own.
Apologize for YOUR stupidity.
Be a fat ass.
Not sleep enough.
Go to bed angry.
Make it work when it clearly isn't working.
Pretend it's funny.
Cook 5 different meals for dinner.
Not use my talents for good (or evil).
Be the brave one.
"Fall back".
You shouldn't have to try to make certain things happen. If they don't come naturally then you probably shouldn't be doing them.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment